Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Post for the 2008 year: 2009 is Mine!!!

Thought I would poke my head it while its still 2008. There's talk about resolutions, and while 9 out of ten people are talking about losing weight, my slender frame allows me to make other resolutions. So I am making them about my business.

Those of you that read all the way back to the beginning of this blog will know that I started this to document my journey from rags to riches. I'm still at the rags part after 6 years of searching, but things have changed for me drastically in the past year.

I have learned many opportunities out there that work, and I have learned many marketing techniques over the course of 2008. So why haven't I reached riches yet? Simple, I haven't fulfilled my promise of sharing it with the world.

So my resolutions are to create a step-by step marketing plan for me to follow, and to share as much information as I can with as many people as I can. Once I can get this down to a schedule, I will document for the next year how I create income, balance home life with the kids, and finally get out of my grandmothers house!!!

If you would like to follow my journey, sign up to this blog feed. Remember this still comes with an unabridged copy of Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill with the workbook as my thank you for supporting me.

No comments: