Thursday, November 6, 2008

What you have all been waiting for... 90 days to success, Free Online Cash System

I finally found the program that I have been looking for, and I am going to share it with each and every person that reads this blog. Let me give you all a brief background first.

I have been searching online for a program to earn a living with online for about the last four years. Before now, all the programs I encountered could be filed into two categories: Free to join, but very little returns, nowhere near enough a livable income. Or the projected income was good, but there was a high start-up fee way out of my budget.

Then there was the third problem. There were a couple of times where I did save up money to buy into these high ticket programs. I know a few of you can relate to this. The sponsor I was signing up under courted me very well, sold me the dream of how once I got into the program I would make money hand over fist, and they would lead me to it. But once I put my money down, the sponsor disappeared into the wind. I had no idea how to promote these programs, and the sponsor only cared about getting my money, so once he did that, he was gone and so was the money.

In January, I heard of a program that had all that I needed. Its called the Free Online Cash System. It takes the concept of Project Payday (Get Paid to Try) one step further. It shows you how to complete one site, and get paid repeated $150-$1000 payments over and over, with no out-of-pocket cost to start. After being burned so many times, I was skeptical of the programs truthfulness, so instead of joining right away, I watched the person who brought it up post about it in MyLot.

It seemed like every week this person was posting about how many payments he had gotten, complete with proof. It took me until the beginning of May to finally say I've had enough, and join under that person (Oliver) to get some of this money for myself.

I was invited to a workshop conference call, where they explained everything about the system and what I had to do to qualify, before I even joined. They didn't hype me up, and tell me how much I could make. In short, there was no selling involved, only a clear explanation of how everything works. I loved that because I was given the chance to make an intelligent decision for myself. I was directed to training materials that I could use for the system, and my sponsor, Oliver, said he would be there for me every step of the way, and even gave me his home phone number. Also, in the case that he wasn't available, I was also given the numbers to the founders of the program, whom I could call for help in his absence.

Since I was taking my time and learning the system, it took me about a month to get through the qualification process. In June I received my first check from the FOCS. (I would have proof to show you, but I was so hard up for money at the time, I cashed the check before scanning it ^_^*) I took a job shortly after this, which took me away from the computer. After realizing this job wasn't for me, I came back to the FOCS to promote, and tell others of the wonderful program I found.

In all the training, I was told that it would take only 90 days to realize success in this program, so that is what I am doing here. When you are searching for a program to join, one thing you very seldom find is a day by day account of someone achieving success in it. I plan to show everyone my progress in this program, along with what I am doing to promote it, on this blog. Since working with this system full time, I have realized one payment last month so I know it's real!!! I toyed around with this program the first 90 days, now plan to show you, day by day, the next 90 days so I can P.R.O.V.E. two things. One, this system actually works, and two, that anyone can earn an online income if only they have the determination to do so!!!



If you would like to know more about the Free Online Cash System (FOCS), click on the link below. I hope to see all of you here to watch me P.R.O.V.E. with this program that a full time income can be earned, and that the FOCS does truly work!!! See you at the top!

Free Online Cash System

No comments: